Printable Garden Planning Toolkit
A good plan is the first step in establishing a flourishing home vegetable garden. Planning includes selecting the garden location; deciding on the size of the garden; determining the types and varieties of vegetables to plant; and planning where, when, and how much of each vegetable to plant in the garden.
With our garden planner that can be a lot easier.
Hardiness Zone Map, Seed Inventory, Observations, Soil amendment and fertilizer, Planning grid, Plant Tracker.
• This listing is for 1 PRINTABLE PDF. No physical item will be shipped.
• Can be used as a Digital file on the iPad.
The PDF is in Letter size: 279,4 mm x 215,9 mm // 11 inches x 8.5 inches
• The file is for personal use only. Distribution is prohibited.
• Please use the latest version of Adobe Reader to open and print your printable. Other software may warp the image. You can download Adobe Reader here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
• For best printing results, print at 100% page size (do not scale)